Peer Review Process
1. Editor receives manuscript and then sends it to two qualified reviewers.
2. If one of the two reviewers disagrees with publication, editor will select the third reviewer for peer review.
3. If the fourth reviewer agrees with publication, editor will inform the author. If not, the paper will be rejected.
4. The final decision of acceptance lies with the chief editor based on the comments of the reviewers and authors will be informed of the decision (acceptance, minor revision, major revision or rejection).
5. Each peer review process is expected to be completed within 15 days (the first two reviewers will finish reviewing within 15 days, and the third and fourth reviewers have 15 days each).